WLP Series Process and Flow
1. Surface-Mount Sump Pump – Untreated wash-water is introduced into the system via 1.0 HP surface-mount sump pump (included with system), located on the unit.
2. Advanced Oil/Water/Solids Separator – As the water flows through the three-stage oil/water/solids separator, it changes directions countless times as the water is directed and redirected through four horizontal baffles, and hundreds of square feet of honey-combedshaped meshed oleophilic (oil-attracting) coalescing media. Mechanically, emulsified oil particles are attracted from the water to the oleophilic media, and float to the surface. Once on the surface, the oil is skimmed off into an oil decanter for easy disposal. Fine silt and particulates are dropped to the bottom of the sloped stainless-steel tank for easy flushing and disposal of the accumulated solids.
3. Corona Discharge Ozone Injection – Wash-water is injected with a high concentration of ozone via a corona discharge ozone injector zsystem for a "quick kill" of live bacteria on contact.
4. ORP/pH Controller – For longer term control of bacteria, the ORP injection system utomatically measures and injects a germicide to control odor by killing odor-causing bacteria. The automated pH control system keeps the water at an appropriate pH level so the germicide is effective at killing bacteria and controlling odor.
5. Customized Multi-Media Filter – Once the water has been treated for oil and solids removal, it is then pushed through a customized multimedia filter which contains a special media blend to filter out particulates down to 25 microns.
6. Activated Carbon Filter – The final treatment stage of the system occurs as the water is filtered through activated carbon which absorbs hydrocarbons, herbicides, pesticides, metals and dozens of other carbon-based constituents. Activated carbon also works as a polisher for treated water to remove chlorides.
Treated Water in Pressurized Container – Once the water is treated, it is held in a pressurized container where it will be ready for reuse at
30 PSI to 50 PSI.
WLP Washwater Recycling Systems
|Model No.||Flow Rate||Filter Media
L x W x H
|Ship Wt. (lbs)|
|WLP-08-0M10||0-8 GPM||350 LBS||150 SQ FT||110 LBS||230V, 1Ø, 21.0A||-||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||1,475 LBS|
|WLP-20-0M10||0-20 GPM||550 LBS||400 SQ FT||110 LBS||230V, 1Ø, 25.0A||-||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||2,435 LBS|
|WLP-20AB-0M11*||0-20 GPM||550 LBS||-||110 LBS||230V, 1Ø, 25.0A||60-100 PSI||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||2,435 LBS|
|WLP-20AB-0M31*||0-20 GPM||550 LBS||-||110 LBS||230V, 3Ø, 13.0A||60-100 PSI||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||2,435 LBS|
|WLP-30-0M10||0-30 GPM||600 LBS||400 SQ FT||110 LBS||230V, 1Ø, 25.0A||-||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||2,735 LBS|
|WLP-40-0M10||0-40 GPM||900 LBS||600 SQ FT||165 LBS||230V, 1Ø, 35.0A||-||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||3,200 LBS|
|WLP-40AB-0M11*||0-40 GPM||900 LBS||-||165 LBS||230V, 1Ø, 35.0A||60-100 PSI||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||3,100 LBS|
|WLP-40AB-0M31*||0-40 GPM||900 LBS||-||165 LBS||230V, 3Ø, 17.0A||60-100 PSI||47in.x27.5in.x28.5in||3,100 LBS|
* Auto Backwash models require a pressurized air source of 60-100 PSI